Save energy, reduce your carbon footprint, and lower your electricity bills with our solar panel installations.
Renewable energy source that reduces carbon footprint and dependence on traditional power grids.
Lower energy bills by up to 94%* and potential for earning money through feed-in tariffs.
High quality equipment and workmanship
Expertise and experience
Honest advice and transparent pricing
Qualified and certified – we're a solar installer you can trust!
We handle every step of the solar panel installation process, from proposal to handover. Our in-house team ensures quality and efficiency, eliminating the need for subcontracting.
By using our in-house team, we maintain control over the installation process to deliver consistent, tailored results. Many solar customers struggle with poor aftercare when work is subcontracted out. As we handle every aspect ourselves, you can trust us for excellent service from start to finish.
Our experienced project managers ensure smooth coordination and timely completion of your solar panel installation. We prioritise your timescales and budget to deliver an efficient service.
Based on your annual consumption, we'll calculate the amount of money you could save by switching to our solar panel installation services.
We tailor our solar panel systems to meet your specific energy needs.
Take advantage of the 0% VAT incentive for solar installations and start benefiting from this tax break.
Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. Sunlight hitting the solar cells creates an electric field, generating a flow of electrons that produces electricity. This electricity can then directly power homes and businesses.
Often solar panels produce more electricity than immediately required. Rather than sending this excess electricity back to the grid, it charges batteries connected to your system.
Energy storage systems (ESS) store excess electricity generated by solar panels for later use, using advanced battery technology to efficiently store and release electricity as needed. The stored energy can then be used to power your property anytime, including overnight and during cloudy periods when solar production is low or nonexistent.
By drawing stored solar energy from batteries when needed, you rely less on electricity from the utility grid, reducing your energy bills by up to 94%*.
To reduce your system's payback period
Towards your next green upgrade like an EV charger
There are a few boxes to tick for you to qualify. Take a look at our T&C’s for more details:
*As per standardised calculations and guidance from the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), the example electricity bill savings figure assumes the customer is located in the Southeast of England, with a 12-panel South-facing solar array on a 35 degree angled roof with no shading, paired with a 4.8kWh usable capacity battery, who is at home half of daylight hours with 3,500 kWh annual electricity usage at a rate of £0.28096 per kWh from October 2023-December 2023, consumes 47% of the solar energy generated onsite, and receives a separate export payment at a rate of £0.15 per kWh for the remaining 53% fed back to the grid.